What does this mean for men?
The bohemian chic look, we talk about it all the time for women.
Victoire has even discovered an icon in this style recently: Celia Dragouni.
But for men, it’s not as clear …
It’s quite easy actually, the rules are the same:
- beautiful natural materials, simple and light (linen, cotton, …)
- soft, comfortable cuts that emphasize well-being and movement
- subtle colours or white (nothing that could be obtained with a vegetable dye)
- perfect finishing’s, if possible by hand
- mixed and deep inspirations, evoking travels and art